The bride’s wedding gown is such an integral part of the wedding day, the first time your fiancé sees you, and the first time your guests see you walk down the aisle in your Bridal Gown are moments of drama too important to leave to chance. But some brides feel that the dress decision can also be the most stressful part for the bride. This doesn’t have to be the case.
At Celebrations by Diana we have found that the 2 Wedding dress salons we have recommended are top notch for style, selection and customer service. Many brides find that they are not the perfect size to buy a dress off the rack. If this is you perhaps you have considered the custom gown but assumed it would be too expensive.
Elyse Rueben Salon has custom gowns starting as low as $1500. The beauty of the custom wedding gown is that if you have found a dress with the perfect top, another with the perfect back and another with the perfect bottom, owner Jamie from Elyse Rueben Salon can combine these looks to create a one-of-a-kind dress that fits you perfectly! Elyse Rueben has been featured on the cover of San Diego Style Weddings magazine more than 12 times.
Perhaps you want a designer gown, a Melissa Sweet, Caroline Herrera, VaLena Valentina, Vera Wang or one of many other talented dress designers, but don’t think that is in your budget. Think again! At Belle Mariée Salon (2 locations to serve you in Riverside county) owner Karoline DeChristina will find you an up to the minute gown at ½ the cost. I was pleasantly awed by the selection of gorgeous gowns I saw in The Belle Mariée Bridal Salons on a recent visit. Belle Mariée is also available to handle your Men’s formal wear needs and they do it well.
5 Tips for Finding the perfect dress
- Do your research with Bridal magazines cutting out parts of dresses you think will flatter you best
- Allow yourself at least 6 months for ordering or designing your dream gown
- Consider a custom dress, it is less than you might imagine
- Listen to one or two people who will be honest with you about what is flattering for your shape and size
- Consider the new styles like the removable train allowing you to have a long dress which can then be converted to a party dress