The newest trend and an option to the traditional wedding cake is the Dessert station. Some Brides or clients, whilst having the traditional full size or mini cake for cutting, may also offer assorted desserts. Perhaps you would like a beautiful tier of Cupcakes or a Crème Brule tower? Maybe your taste leans to assorted Cheesecakes’ or a Brownie Bar with Toppings or even an Italian assortment of delectables.
- All buffets will be beautifully designed and placed on either a 60" Round or 6’ long table with linen. (You will need to order a table and 2 extra linens from your Facility or Caterer).
- Whichever option you choose you will still have the opportunity cut into one of the sweets and feed each other in the customary ceremony, so tradition will remain in tact.
- Dessert stations will be a focal point all evening for your guests to ohh and ahh over, and then after dinner and/or your cake cutting your MC will announce that the buffet is open.
- If you are doing Traditional and Desserts you may want to cut your traditional cake and serve it first, then offer the assorted desserts later in the evening. Or you may choose to cut your cake and serve all at once.
- Desserts stations will always include candlelight and elevated trays.
- You can use a small dessert plate provided by your Facility or Caterer or we will provide a paper plate in your color.